Mar 27, 2019
It is fantastic to see the increasing use of data-informed strategies in talent acquisition. However, while the industry is making progress in this area, generally there is still a lot more to be done when it comes to the use of data in recruitment marketing. Most recruitment marketing is not as sophisticated targeted or optimised as it can be, and that's a real problem for employers.
My guest this week is Theo Smith recruitment manager at The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. NICE is an organisation with research and data at its core and Theo has been doing a great job at bringing an evidence-based approach to their recruitment marketing.
In the interview we discuss:
• NICE's recruiting challenges and how they have changed over the last few years
• Evidence based recruiting and the power of in-depth research
• Reaching out to new communities of talent.
• Simple sources of talent audience data
• A/B testing to increase quality conversions
• The importance of specific language in job titles and keywords
Theo also talks about segmenting candidate journeys and the future of recruiting technology.