Apr 27, 2019
The future of work remains a common discussion topic. Whenever we cover it on this show, I always like to look at things through a talent lens. In recent months I've had a series of guests from outside of the industry giving their perspective on talent and the future of work. To provide us with an insider view my guest this week is a veteran of the talent acquisition industry.
In the interview we discuss:
• Why there is such an unprecedented level of investment in talent acquisition technology
• The surprisingly short term impact of AI
• How we should be preparing for the future of work right now
• Eliminating tasks rather than eliminating jobs
• What should talent acquisition be focusing on
• The vital importance of building relationships
Peter also talks about the forthcoming TA Tech conference taking place in Lisbon in early May.