Apr 30, 2019
Contact - email@example.com
In recent weeks we've had a few discussions on this show about the need for employers to find and nurture people with different mindsets from their existing norms. Digital transformation and exponential business change mean that companies need to be thinking very differently about talent.
One of the key global thought leaders helping employers do this is Harvard Business School, Professor Francesca Gino. Francesca focuses on the psychology that drives people's decisions at work and is the author of the best selling book "Rebel Talent".
In the interview we discuss:
• Why companies need rebel talent and to encourage rebel behaviour
• The 5 characteristics of rebel talent
• Rule-breaking as a constructive force
• Recruiting, nurturing and developing rebel talent
• How we can all be more rebel