Sep 28, 2016
The critical role employer branding plays in attracting top tech
talent to companies is something we have covered a few times on the
podcast. However, what happens when you need to create an employer
brand for an entire country? The Irish government recently
initiated a project to do just that in order to service the growing
need to import top tech talent into the Irish digital economy.
My guest this week is Niall Dowling who is Strategic Director at Atomic, the marketing agency who are delivering the project and its resulting website www.techlifeireland.com
In the interview we discuss:
• The strategic thinking behind the employer brand
• Some surprising insights from the research that reveal the motivations that drive people to relocate
• Audience segmentation and personas
• The importance of quality of career and meaningful work
• How the brand has been activated and optimized for the target audience.
Niall also shares the results of the project so far and offers his advice to companies looking to attract senior talent from abroad.
This episode of the podcast is kindly supported by Lever, where ATS meets CRM
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes